Hey, everyone, it’s the Week 1 update on Search and Rescue!
As it turns out, I had finished Chp. 8 and got a few paragraphs into Chp. 9 previously (I was just halfway through Chp. 8 for several years, and forgot I’d finished that one up), so that’s a bit less that I have to get re-written!
This past week has involved re-reading what I have already written, and also poking at the first draft to see bits I want to keep, or to keep slightly modified, and little bits and pieces of information that I dropped in the first draft that I want to slip into the re-write in some way or another.
Hello, everyone! Yes, it’s been… well, ages. I have updated my other blogs semi-recently, but this blog – my blog for my original, publishable stories, is now going into active status.
For the very simple reason that I fully intend to get the second draft (aka the rewrite) of Search and Rescue (Psi Department Book 1, my 2008 NaNoWriMo novel) finished by the end of March (or, if worse comes to worst, the end of April), and have it ready to be published before the end of this year. I’m currently in the middle of Chp. 8 of 14, and have been for a few years now, so I’d really like to get this finished and done with.
Continue to Details